Yoomi is a bottle and warmer in one that warms baby’s feed to the natural temperature of breastmilk in just 60 seconds. It’s ideal for on the go and great for night feeds.
So how does yoomi work?
yoomi’s clever integrated warmer is activated by simply pressing the button which causes the solution inside to generate heat. When the bottle is tipped and the baby starts feeding, the feed flows around the channels on the outside of the warmer which are cleverly designed so that the feed reaches breast milk temperature (32-34 degrees).
Many babies prefer drinking warm milk, but warming feed whilst out and about or getting feed to the perfect temperature can be a challenge. Yoomi addresses both these issues:
- Portable – yoomi warms feed in 60 seconds at the press of a button… the perfect feeding solution when travelling.
- Temperature – giving baby feed that is warmer than breast milk can lead to the risk that baby may not want to go back to the breast. Overheating the feed (especially in the microwave) leads to the risk of damaging vital nutrients. With yoomi, these risks are eliminated … parents can warm baby’s feed confident that it is at the ideal temperature.
The benefits of yoomi
- Safe & Hygienic – yoomi only warms milk as your baby drinks whereas conventional bottle warmers warm the entire bottle of feed. The milk in the yoomi bottle will remain cool until it flows over the channels of the warmer inside the teat which gently and evenly warms the feed to breastmilk temperature.
- Quick – Conventional bottle warmers will take approximately 6-12 minutes to warm fridge temperature milk. Yoomi takes just 60 seconds.
- Perfectly safe temperature – Unlike other warmers, there is no second guessing whether the temperature is correct, yoomi warms to perfect breast milk temperature every time.
- Just like mum – unlike any other teat on the market, the yoomi teat (with its built-in warmer) radiates a comforting, gentle and familiar warmth for baby, helping mums to successfully switch between breast and bottle.
- Portable & compact – no plugs, no batteries, no extra equipment! When using yoomi, there’s no need to for an additional bedside or travel warmer – yoomi is a cost effective 3 in 1 solution … bottle, warming station and travel flask combined.
- Air Vents – six air vents built-in to reduce colic rather than the conventional 1 (with Tommee Tippee) or 4 (with Avent), designed to provide a natural and comforting feeding experience for all babies.
- Very cool – ready to use at the press of a button, a cool gadget for dad and a helping hand for mum… perfect!
Coming soon… the yoomi microwave charging pod – charges your existing warmer in the microwave in just 2 minutes!
Here’s your chance to win a yoomi 8oz Feeding System, worth $100/£70 – contains 4 x 8oz bottles, 2 x warmers and a selection of slow, medium and fast flow teats/nipples…. all you need from start to finish….
To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us the names of the mum & dad inventor team behind yoomi. We have 3 sets to give away – 1 to Canada, 1 to USA and 1 to the UK, so please also tell us where you are from in the comment.
For bonus entries:
- Let us know you ‘like’ The Survival Guide for Rookie Moms on facebook
- Let us know you ‘like’ yoomi on facebook
- Follow @yoomibottle on Twitter
- Retweet this contest ‘ yoomi – a bottle and warmer in one. Enter to win 1 of 3 @yoomibottle feeding sets via @RookieMommy http://wp.me/pC8a1-385 #giveaway #baby ’
- Pin us on your Pinterest board (either Pin our book or Pin this giveaway)
Be sure to leave a separate comment below for each of your bonus entries.
- Giveaway open to US, Canadian and UK residents
- 3 winners will be chosen at random as follows: 1 winner from US, 1 winner from Canada and 1 winner from UK
- Giveaway closes May 13th, 2012